Fast and flexible k-d trees for various types of point queries.
|LTS Haskell 20.16:||0.2.5|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-28:||0.2.5|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2.5|
Maintained by email@example.com
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.2.5
This package includes static and dynamic versions of k-d trees,
as well as "Map" variants that store data at each point in the
k-d tree structure. Supports nearest neighbor,
k nearest neighbors, points within a given radius, and points
within a given range.
To learn to use this package, start with the documentation for
- Fixed a minor compile error under GHC 9 caused by ambiguous use of “singleton”.
- Now exporting KdMap.Static.TreeNode to facilitate advanced usage of the library.
- For internal priority queue implementation, use the heap library instead of pqueue library in order to build on ghc 7.10.
- Relax lower version bound on QuickCheck to 2.5.
- Relax upper version constraint for MonadRandom (benchmarking code)
- Add Data.Point2d as dependency of executables so tests and benchmarks can be built from the archive downloaded on Hackage.
- Lots and lots of renaming all throughout to more closely match terminology used in
- Removed kdt library dependency on QuickCheck (if not building testing code).
- Removed testing module Point2d from public API
- All structures now have Show instance
- Static variants now have functions for dynamically inserting new points into existing structure, with caveat that these functions do not maintain balanced tree structure.