libcurl is a client-side URL transfer library, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP, TELNET, DICT, LDAP, LDAPS and FILE. libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos4), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
This package provides a Haskell binding to libcurl.
Add Eq instances for some types.
Version 1.3.4: released 2009-01-18; changes from 1.3.3
* Overloaded Network.Curl operations over response representation
of payloads and headers. Controlled via CurlBuffer and CurlHeader
classes. New actions:
- curlGetString_, curlGetResponse_,
perform_with_response_, do_curl_, curlHead_
* Provided ByteString instances (strict and lazy)
* No modification in calling interface to existing exports,
so backwards compatible.
* Added Show instance for Network.Curl.Opts.CurlOption
* curl_version_string, curl_version_number now gives you access
to version info of underlying lib you _compiled_ the package with.
* Sync'ed wrt libcurl-7.19.2, so bunch of new options added to
Network.Curl.Opts. Use version functions to determine if they
are supported though.