This repository has some helpers that have heavier dependencies than
core fn. In general, things get added
here whenever using libraries on their own conflicts with the design
Fn. This could mean that there is a lot of boilerplate to
get them set up, or they are heavily monadic (in which case the code
here serves to make them use more normal functions).
0.3.0.2 Libby Horacek email@example.com 2017-7-17
- Don’t send empty files to Digestive Functors.
- Add support for Heist 1.0 and above.
0.3.0.1 Daniel Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org 2016-3-11
- Change repository location, copyright.
0.3.0.0 Daniel Patterson email@example.com 2016-3-2
- Switch Heist to use StateT rather than ReaderT, so splices can update context.
- Add support for compiled heist.
- Add support for digestive functors. Note: current (significant)
limitation is that if you have already parsed the request body
!=>then we can only use post params and not files. This is because
Fnparses them to lazy bytestrings, but digestive functors wants them in temporary files, and for now, we’re not converting (it could be done). But, the expectation is that if you are using digestive functors, you won’t ever be parsing post bodies with
0.2.0.1 Daniel Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org 2016-1-20
- Fix for GHC 7.8.4, which cabal file said would work, but didn’t.
0.2.0.0 Daniel Patterson email@example.com 2015-11-5
heistServe, which serves templates according to path.
HeistContexttype class, as they aren’t used.
0.1.1.0 Daniel Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org 2015-10-30
tag', which builds splices without atttributes.
0.1.0.0 Daniel Patterson email@example.com 2015-10-26
- Initial release.