- Broaden dep on base.
uriquasiquoter to be able to express statically known to be valid URIs, e.g.
example = [uri|http://www.example.com|]. Thanks to reactormonk.
- Drop dependency on derive in tests.
- Internally use attoparsec’s numeric parser. Raise lower bounds on attoparsec.
- Allow blank fragments.
- Fixed bug introduced at 0.2.1.1 where RelativeRefs would fail to serialize their port numbers.
- Add URI normalization features.
- Widen dependency on base.
- Introduce URIRef, a GADT representation of absolute and relative URIs.
- Fix bug wher trailing ampersand in the query section would not parse.
- Fix type bug in serializeRelativeRef’
- Fix bug where uri-encoded paths would not decode when parsed.
- Add bytestring serialization functions. This is a common use case and exporting these prevents the user from directly depending on blaze-builder and re-implementing these functions in every application.
- Add Ord instances
- Fix serialization bug where userinfo was not including the @ separator.
- Bump attoparsec bounds
- Include test modules in distribution
- Add support for GHC 7.10
- Switch to blaze-bytestring for less contentious dependencies
- Add generic lenses (breaking field name changes).
- Add support for relative refs.
- Make Query instance of Generic, Typeable.
- Initial release.