Module documentation for 0.1.0.4
Provides lexing, parsing, and basic analyses of Fortran code covering standards: FORTRAN 66, FORTRAN 77, Fortran 90, and Fortran 95 and some legacy extensions. Includes data flow and basic block analysis, a renamer, and type analysis. For example usage, see the
camfort project, which uses fortran-src as its front end.
0.2.1.1 (May 18, 2018)
- Extend Fortran 95 support
- Extend support for legacy extensions
0.2.1.1 (December 13, 2017)
- Fortran95Experimental module renamed to Fortran95
- No infinite loops due to symlinks.
- Fortran 95 support.
- AST extended to support more non-standard statements internally.