Maintained by Edward A. Kmett
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Configurable Knuth-Liang hyphenation
Uses the UTF8 encoded hyphenation patterns provided by hyph-utf8 from http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyph-utf8
hyphenate english_US "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious"
hyphenate english_US "hyphenation"
hyphenate icelandic "va\240lahei\240avegavinnuverkf\230rageymslusk\250r"
- Updated Spanish and Thai hyphenation patterns.
- Removed Lao patterns until higher quality patterns are available.
- Updated the licenses associated with many patterns
cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-2.0, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
gzipto the internal data files. This shrinks the resulting library and any statically linked executable by about a meg and a half.
- Added support for classic Latin and Georgian. Updated language patterns to match
hyph-utf8version #687 2014-10-13.
- Fixed a typo in .cabal which prevented the
Embedflag from working properly.
- Added support for embedding all of the pattern files into the library as resources by using
cabal install hyphenation -fembed. This is not the default as it inflates the library size by ~3MB and forces all users to pay for all the hyphenation patterns, but it can be useful for users who aim to build standalone applications.
- Removed Farsi. We had no pattern files.
- Added Friulan, Piedmontese, Romansh and Thai language hyphenations.
Trustworthy. It has benign side-effects that cause it to read hyphenation files lazily from the installed
data-dirbut nothing else.