This library implements a Haskell client to the OANDA v20 REST API.
Right now the only methods I have implemented are the ones I currently use. Feel free to make a PR or open an issue if there is a missing API endpoint that you need.
- Fix style suggestions for newer hlint
- Migrated to the new v20 REST API
- Added endpoint to create orders
Stringfor arguments. We still use
Stringin endpoints since that is what
- Use thyme instead of time. Thyme uses a much more efficient representation of time stamps. Note that thyme has a module called Data.Thyme.Time that provides wrappers and conversion functions to and from time types.
- Added a convenient
granularityToDiffTimeto convert from
- Fixed not being able to use a start/end time in conjunction with a count for the candlestick endpoints.
- Use true optional arguments using
Maybe. This fixes some endpoints breaking when empty lists were passed, and also makes it so we don’t have to hard-code defaults.
Initial release. The API is not yet complete, but there is enough to be useful.