Module documentation for 0.1.1.1
There are no documented modules for this package.
This package provides bindings to the low-level btrfs API (i.e. the
ioctls). Currently, only a subset of the API is
supported, including all functions needed to work with subvolumes/snapshots
as well as file cloning.
In order to build this package,
linux-headers needs to be installed.
Warning: btrfs is still considered experimental. This module is also experimental and may contain serious bugs that may result in data loss. Do not use it on data that has not been backed up yet.
* System.Linux.Btrfs.UUID.fromString did not handle all malformed
* Fix compilation error when libcap is not installed.
* Support cloneRangeIfSame on read-only subvolumes (requires
* Expose System.Linux.Btrfs.Time.
* Add example program that prints the file creation timestamp.
* Support getting/setting the id of the default subvolume.
* Support defraging file ranges.