Module documentation for 0.5.4
There are no documented modules for this package.
Haskell library implementation of the SOCKS 5 protocol.
- more socks authentification methods: only no authentification is supported for now.
- support of socks' bind for server to client connection (like FTP).
- add socks4a and socks4 support.
See Example.hs for really simple and straighforward example. The main api is only 2 calls:
- socksConnectAddr which connect to a SockAddr (SockAddrInet or SockAddrInet6). The name resolution is left on client side.
- socksConnectName which connect to a fully qualified domain name "www.example.com". The proxy server will do the name resolution.