A binary serialization library, similar to binary, that introduces an isolate primitive for parser isolation, and labeled blocks for better error messages.
- Allow building with older versions of GHC (thanks to Ryan Scott!)
- Additional putters for ints (thanks to Andrew Martin!)
- Implement the AMP recommended refactoring for the Functor/Applicative/Monad hierarchy for Get and PutM (thanks to Herbert Valerio Riedel!)
- Unconditionally support GHC generics (thanks to Eric Mertens!)
- Split the GSerialize class in two, to deal with a GHC bug (thanks Austin Seipp!)
- No longer use Enum in the Serialize instance for Bool (thanks Francesco Mazzoli!)
- Re-enable GHC.Generics support which was accidentally removed in 0.5.0.0
- Switch to using the builder provided by the
- Change the encoding of Float and Double with the Serialize class to use the
- Add support for encoding and decoding
- New and improved test suite thanks to Kei Hibino
- Fix two bugs involving the
lookAheadcombinator and partial chunks.
Used by 339 packages:
accelerate-examples, accelerate-llvm-native, acid-state, acid-state-dist, adb, AES, aeson-serialize, alpha, ansi-terminal-game, apiary-authenticate, apiary-clientsession, approximate, arbb-vm, asn1-data, auto, automitive-cse, automotive-cse, aws, base64-bytestring-type, battleplace, battleships, bayes-stack, bbi, BCMtools, bimaps, BiobaseBlast, BiobaseInfernal, BiobaseNewick, BiobaseTypes, BiobaseXNA, bitcoin-payment-channel, bitcoin-rpc, bitmaps, bittorrent, ble, blubber, blubber-server, bno055-haskell, bolt, bound, and many more