HTTP/2 library including frames, priority queues and HPACK.
Fixing two bugs of HPACK pointed out by h2spec v2.
- Improving the performance of HPACK.
- Huffman encoding is now based on H2O's one.
Improving the performance of HPACK.
- Reverse indices of HPACK are now based on tokens.
- New APIs: encodeTokenHeader and decodeTokenHeader.
- Deleted API: encodeHeaderBuffer -- use encodeTokenHeader instead.
- New module: Network.HPACK.Token
Fixing a bug due to misuse of memcpy(). (#8)
Adding debug information.
Minor optimization for HPACK.
Adding a missing file for testing.
New API for HPACK. HPACK is much faster than 1.4.x (roughly x3.2). The default encoding is now Linear instead of LinearH.
Removing zero reset from priority queues.
Fixing a bug of reverse index.
- Priority benchmark is now external information versions.
- Using proper baseDeficit for deletion.
Test files are now self-contained.
The reverse indices for static and dynamic are combined for performance.
Providing dequeueSTM, isEmpty and isEmptySTM. Users can compose their own control queue with dequeueSTM and isEmptySTM.
Removing enqueueControl: it appeared that PriorityTree is not suitable for control frames. For example, the dependency of all control frames is stream 0. So, PSQ does not contain multiple control frames at the same time. We removed enqueueControl. Users should prepare a queue for control frames by themselves.
Network.HTTP2.Priorityare changed again.
- APIs of
deleteis provided. Internal data structure is changed from random skew heap to priority search queue.