This package includes a thin sqlite3 wrapper based on the direct-sqlite package, as well as the entire C library, so there are no system dependencies.
- Add flag to enable full-text search extensions (enabled by default)
- Add flag to enable URI filename support (enabled by default)
- Add flag to enable using usleep (enabled by default) - Enabling usleep allows sqlite to use a finer granularity when sleeping (reduces time between locks)
- Add flag to enable json1 extension (enabled by default)
Update the vendored SQLite C library from 3.19.3 to 3.22.0. See the SQLite changelog for details.
SqlBackenddefinition to set
- Adds a new function
stepConn, which uses an additional parameter to give more detailed error messages #750
- Restores the previous function signature of
step, which was accidentally changed in 126.96.36.199
- This release accidentally broke API, and is deprecated on Hackage.
- Provide more detailed error messages when using the
Fix migration to avoid creating foreign-key constraints in temporary tables #736
Add 'use-pkgconfig' flag to use pkg-config to find system SQLite library.
Update the vendored SQLite C library from 3.12.1 to 3.19.3. See the SQLite changelog for details.
- Turned on foreign key constraints #646
- Added new
Added functions to monitor (status) and control (softHeapLimit) process-wide SQLite memory usage.
Ensure connection is closed if wrapConnectionWal fails
Compatibility for backend-specific upsert functionality. A lucky contributor could try to add upsert to the sqlite backend now. It would definitely be tricky though because sqlite does not really have this feature. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/418898/sqlite-upsert-not-insert-or-replace/4330694#4330694
Fix lstat workaround for https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7072 on Mac OS X #564
Reapply workaround for https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7072 #561
changes for read/write typeclass split
Upgrade to SQLite 3.12.1 #551
Upgrade to SQLite 188.8.131.52 #444
Update to persistent 2.2
Add missing source files #382
Add log support to persistent-sqlite #381
- Added a
SqliteExceptioninstead of calling
- Turn on write-ahead log #363
WAL=offto your connection string will recover the previous behavior.
Fix rendering of
UTCTime to match SQLite requirements (see issue
FromJSON instance for