A library to provide data types for large (ie > 64 bits) but fixed width signed
and unsigned integers with the usual typeclass instances to allow them to be used
The types and operations are coded to be as fast as possible using strictness
INLINEABLE pragmas and unboxed values and operations where
Revision history for wide-word
0.1.0.9 – 2019-02-06
0.1.0.8 – 2019-01-31
- Improve implementation of succ/pred.
- Add tests for typeclass laws.
- Add Prim instances for Int128 and Word128.
- Fix/re-instate rewite rules.
0.1.0.7 – 2018-11-16
- Switch to Hedgehog for testing.
0.1.0.3 – 2017-04-05
- Make it build with ghc 8.2.
0.1.0.2 – 2017-02-08
- Add NFData instances for Word128 and Int128.
0.1.0.1 – 2017-01-29
- Int128: Fix flakey rewrite rules.
0.1.0.0 – 2017-01-06
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.