Haskell bindings for RocksDB https://github.com/jprupp/rocksdb-haskell#readme
|Stackage Nightly 2020-09-24:||2.1.3|
|Latest on Hackage:||2.1.3|
- Correct bug where database was ignoring prefix length config.
- Correct bug when opening database with column families.
- Expose ColumnFamily type.
- Add support for column families.
- Fork into a different project
- Rewrite most of the code to make it faster and easier to use
- Remove many features that I don’t need or want to maintain
- Add support for UTF-8 characters in a database’s path
- First version by Serokell
- ResourceT is no longer compulsory
- requires LevelDB v1.7
- support for filter policy (LevelDB v1.5), either custom or using the built-in bloom filter implementation
- write batch values no longer require a
memcpyto be early-finalizer-safe (introduced in 0.1.1)
- memory (foreign pointers) is managed through
ResourceT. Note that this
requires to lift monadic actions inside the
MonadResourcemonad, see the examples.
- links against shared library (LevelDB v1.3 or higher)
- LevelDB 1.3 API fully supported (including custom comparators, excluding custom environments)
- experimental releases