http-client backend using the OpenSSL library. https://github.com/snoyberg/http-client
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
- Fix a bug with http-proxy that would cause SNI to be set incorrectly; (would use the domain of the proxy, instead of the server we’re trying to reach through the proxy)
- Wrap HsOpenSSL specific exceptions into http-clients own
HttpExceptionRequest. This is a breaking change and might need adjustment with respect to exception handling in user code.
- More robust handling of unexpectedly closed connections
- Tell OpenSSL what host is being contacted, so it can use the SNI extension for certificate selection if the server requires it.
- Fix a connection-bug with http-proxy(Previous version closes a connection before reading all respose-data.)
- Add support for http-proxy
- Use different domain name so tests pass
- Minor doc updates
- Simplified a test case