- Now only depends on
ghc < 8.
- Build fixed for GHC-7.10. See #146
- Now builds with GHC-8.8.
- Build fixed with
--flag store-core:force-alignment/ on architectures like PowerPC.
- Now builds with primitive >= 0.6.4.0
maybeAlignmentBufferSize, so that library users can write their own
decodefunctions. See #126
- Less aggressive inlining, resulting in faster compilation / simplifier not running out of ticks
- Changes result of Peek function to be strict. (See #98)
- Adds support for alignment sensitive architectures, by using temporary buffers when necessary. This required changing the type of both Poke and Peek. Most user code should be unaffected, but this is still a breaking change.
- Fixes a bug that could result in segfaults when reading corrupted data.
- First public release