Fast, pure and practical SHA-512 implementation https://github.com/hvr/cryptohash-sha512
|Latest on Hackage:||0.11.100.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
The implementation is made in C with a haskell FFI wrapper that hides the C implementation.
NOTE: This package has been forked off
cryptohash-0.11.7 because the
cryptohash package has been
deprecated and so this package continues to satisfy the need for a lightweight package
providing the SHA512 hash algorithm without any dependencies on packages other than
Consequently, this package can be used as a drop-in replacement for
Crypto.Hash.SHA512 module, though with a clearly smaller footprint.
First public release
hmaclazyfunctions providing HMAC-SHA-512 computation conforming to RFC2104 and RFC4231
- fix unaligned memory-accesses
- switch to 'safe' FFI for calls where overhead becomes neglible
- removed inline assembly in favour of portable C constructs
- fix 32bit length overflow bug in
- fix inaccurate context-size
- add context-size verification to incremental API operations
- first version forked off