Execution Framework for The Cloud Haskell Application Platform http://github.com/haskell-distributed/distributed-process-execution
|LTS Haskell 6.35:||0.1.2.2|
|Stackage Nightly 2016-05-25:||0.1.2.2|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.2.2|
Module documentation for 0.1.2.2
The Execution Framework provides tools for load regulation, workload shedding and remote hand-off. The currently implementation provides only a subset of the plumbing required, comprising tools for event management, mailbox buffering and message routing.
* Add compatibility with ghc-7.10.
* Fix dependency bounds.
* Reuse test modules from distributed-proces-tests.
* Added initial GenServer module
* Added Timer Module
* Moved time functions into Time.hs
* Added Async API
* Added GenProcess API (subsumes lower level GenServer API)