Module documentation for 0.8.5.0
This is library for histograms filling. Its aim to provide convenient way to create and fill histograms.
Changes in 0.8.5.0
- BinVar added
- Redundant constraints on functions removed
- Histogram data type now stores overflows/underflows as strict data type
- Support for GHC<7.6 is dropped
Changes in 0.8.4.1
All fields of LogDinD are strict and unpacked. This fixes NFData instance and improves performance
Changes in 0.8.4.0
Missing instances for CutDirection added
Missing NFData instances for MaybeBin, BinEnum2D, BinPermute
Compatibility with deepseq 1.4
Changes in 0.8.3.0
Constraints are relaxed from
PrimMonad' toMonad' wherever possible in Data.Histogram.Fill module.
Changes in 0.8.2.0
- Smart constructors for BinF and BinD check that bin number is not negative.
- Fixed bug in `binInt'
- Fields of `Histogram' data type are strict now.
- Compatibility with GHC 7.8
Changes in 0.8.1.0
Constructor of @HBuilderM@ exported.
Changes in 0.8.0.0
toHBuilderM' added and internal definition ofHBuilder' is changed. It required adding dependency on @monad-primitive@.
- `joinHBuilder' and @treeHBuilder@ are deprecated.
Changes in 0.7.4.0
- Function for searching for minimum/maximum added.
- @NFData@ instance is fixed.
Changes in 0.7.3.0
- `mkStatefulBuilder' is added and HBuilder constructor is exposed.
- Indexing operators for immutable histograms are added.
Changes in 0.7.2.0
Changes in 0.7.1.0
breduceX and breduceY are added.
Changes in 0.7.0.0
- mkFoldBuilder is added to `Data.Histogram.Fill'
- fill functions in `Data.Histogram.ST' are replaced with generic variant.
- Indexing for immutable histograms is added and special constructor for first and last bin are added to `HistIndex' data type.
- Functions to calculate sum, minimum and maximum of immutable histogram are added.
Changes in 0.6.2.0
- MaybeBin added.
- Helper function for defining Read instances for bins are exposed.
- mapData function is added.
- Slicing histogram do not results in crash if indices are out of bounds.
- Eq instances for BinF and BinD are added.
- NFData instance for Bin2D is fixed.
Changes in 0.6.1.0
Helper function and type synonym for Bin2D
Changes in 0.6.0.1
- Fixed compilation with GHC 7.4