Module documentation for 0.2.2
LAME for Haskell
This is a high-level Haskell binding to the LAME encoder.
- Fast MP3 encoder working in different modes.
- Setting of all common tags, including pictures.
- No decoding. It is done with a separate library in LAME.
- Relatively limited (compared to ID3 specs) number of tag fields available for setting.
- Some sample widths are not supported: less than or equal to 8 bit and greater than 16 bits (for integer samples, floats work fine).
- Some psycho-acoustic and noise-shaping settings are not available for tweaking.
Please direct all issues, bugs, and questions to the GitHub issue tracker for this project.
Pull requests are also welcome.
Copyright © 2017–present Mark Karpov
Distributed under BSD 3 clause license.
- Maintenance release with more modern and minimal dependencies.
- Works with
- Dropped support for GHC 8.x.
- Got rid of
data-default-class. Instead of making
EncoderSettingsan instance of
- Improved documentation and metadata.
- Initial release.