LibBF is a C library for working with arbitray precision IEEE 754 floating point numbers.
Revision history for libBF-hs
0.6.6 – 2023.07.17
- Update the vendored version of
libbfto include the changes from the
quickjs. This includes a bugfix that prevents the
bfIsSubnormalfunction from infinitely looping on AArch64 (and other non-x86 64-bit architectures) on certain inputs.
0.6.5.1 – 2022.08.29
- Fix a build error on non-Windows OSes accidentally introduced in version 0.6.5.
0.6.5 – 2022.08.29
- Force static linking against
gcc_son Windows to avoid portability issues.
0.6.4 – 2022.08.11
- Fix the build on Windows with GHC 9.4, which bundles a Clang-based C toolchain instead of a GCC-based one.
0.6.3 – 2021-10-14
- Fix an additional compile issue on 32-bit systems. Previously
the argument to fmul2Exp was incorrectly specified as an
0.6.2 – 2021-02-19
- Fix a bug related to incorrect marshalling of String to C in
0.6.1 – 2021-02-16
- Fix a linker issue on Windows when loading via the GHC dynamic linker.
0.6 – 2021-01-29
Fix a bug with
bfRoundIntthat was causing incorrect rounding modes to be selected.
Implement additional operations on
BigFloatvalues, including some missing predicates, conversions to and from binary form and fused-multiply-add.
Fix a compile issue on 32-bit systems.
0.5.2 – 2021-01-12
c-sourcesfor header files to avoid linker issues.
0.5.1 – 2020-07-13
- Add header files to
c-sourcesfield to include them in
0.5.0 – 2020-07-01
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.