This is a transport implementation that could be used for local communication in the same address space (i.e. one process).
It could be used either for testing purposes or for local communication that require the network-transport semantics.
NB: network-tranpsport-inmemory does not support cross-transport communication. All endpoints that want to comminicate should be created using the same transport.
* Introduced and published N.T.IM.Internal module.
* Fixed bug in cleanup procedure.
* Complete reimplementation based on STM primitives.
* Rename Network.Transport.Chan to Network.Transport.InMemory.
* Disable multicast support until it is properly implemented.
* Expose internals.