Module documentation for 0.9.5
QR code library in pure Haskell
Basic functionality to create a QRCode.
All modes are supported:
- Numeric (digits only)
- Alphanumeric (digits, letters and some other chars)
- Binary / Text (ISO 8859-1 and UTF-8)
There are function to create those specifically and an auto-detect.
Codec.QRCode has functions which creates an image out of the input.
Codec.QRCode.Intermediate has functions to create segments of a
QRCode, join them together and finally create the image.
The core of the resulting image is an
Bools, each element
describing a module (“pixel”) where
False is white and
True is black.
Project Nayuki for https://github.com/nayuki/QR-Code-generator, which is the foundation of this package.
Changelog for qrcode-core
0.9.5 – 2022-03-16
- Support for bytestring-0.11
0.9.4 – 2020-07-19
- Support for dlist-1.0
0.9.3 – 2020-04-27
- Adapt to base-4.13
0.9.2 – 2019-12-19
0.9.1 – 2019-05-23
- Support for primitive 0.7
0.9.0 – 2019-02-16
- Changed UTF-8 encoding: encoding a code point outside the unicode range will now fail the encoding, previously a replacement character was inserted
- Removed a, internal only, partial function
- Encoding empty data will result in an empty segment
- Encoding an empty segment fails
- Added functions to create an (non empty) segment without data
- Remove StrictData
0.8.0 – 2019-01-09
- Initial release