Aeson instances for GitHub Webhook payloads.
|Version on this page:||0.9.1|
|LTS Haskell 20.23:||0.16.0|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-05-31:||0.17.0|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.17.0|
Maintained by Kyle Van Berendonck
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.9.1
Depends on 11 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 1 package in lts-11.22(full list with versions):
Complete instances for decoding GitHub Webhook payloads (using
aeson). See the README at https://github.com/onrock-eng/github-webhooks#readme for examples.
- Fixed a bug whereby the test fixtures were not included in the source distribution (resolves #8)
- Marked the modules as Trustworthy indicating that they do not perform unsafe operations (resolves #9)
- Include stack files for older resolvers in CI and the source distribution
- Removed flags from the cabal file that prevented older GHC from being able to build (contributes #6)
- This is an alpha testing release with an incomplete feature set to recieve feedback on the API.
- The API may change in the recent future. When alpha testing has commenced, the version will start at