Module documentation for 0.2.0.1
Haskell library for the Microsoft Language Server Protocol
Warning: this library and its associated ecosystem is under development at the moment. So do not have high expectations, it is not ready for casual use.
To see this library in use you need to install the haskell-ide-engine
git clone https://github.com/haskell/haskell-ide-engine cd haskell-ide-engine stack install
This will put the
hie executable in your path.
Then, run the plugin in vscode:
git clone https://github.com/alanz/vscode-hie-server cd vscode-hie-server code .
In vscode, press F5 to run the extension in development mode.
You can see a log from
hie by doing
tail -F /tmp/hie-vscode.log
There are also facilities on the code to send back language-server-protocol log and show events.
It can also be used with emacs, see https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-haskell
Using the example server
will generate a
Changing the server to be called in the
vscode-hie-server plugin from
lsp-hello will run the example server instead of hie.
Likewise, changing the executable in
lsp-haskell for emacs.
See #haskell-ide-engine on IRC freenode
Revision history for haskell-lsp
0.2.0.1 – 2017-12-27
- Built with LTS 10.1 (stack)
- Don’t escape semicolons after drive letters by @nponeccop
- Add Foldable and Traversable instance to List by @noughtmare
0.2.0.0 – 2017-11-23
- Major changes as implementation continued. Now seems stable, used in haskell-ide-engine
0.1.0.0 – 2017-07-19
- First version. Implements version 3 of the Microsoft Language Server Protocol