This package includes a thin sqlite3 wrapper based on the direct-sqlite package, as well as the entire C library, so there are no system dependencies.
Changelog for persistent-sqlite
- Add enableExtendedResultCodes and disableExtendedResultCodes functions
- Added support for SQL isolation levels to via SqlBackend. [#812] SQLite technically only supports Serializable.
- Update the vendored SQLite C library from 3.22.0 to 3.25.2. See the SQLite changelog for details.
- Fix 832:
mapM_ (uncurry repsert)and is atomic.
- Add the
- Add flag to enable full-text search extensions (enabled by default)
- Add flag to enable URI filename support (enabled by default)
- Add flag to enable using usleep (enabled by default)
- Enabling usleep allows sqlite to use a finer granularity when sleeping (reduces time between locks)
- Add flag to enable json1 extension (enabled by default)
- Update the vendored SQLite C library from 3.19.3 to 3.22.0. See the SQLite changelog for details.
SqlBackenddefinition to set
- Switch from
- Adds a new function
stepConn, which uses an additional parameter to give more detailed error messages #750
- Restores the previous function signature of
step, which was accidentally changed in 220.127.116.11
- This release accidentally broke API, and is deprecated on Hackage.
- Provide more detailed error messages when using the
- Fix migration to avoid creating foreign-key constraints in temporary tables #736
- Add ‘use-pkgconfig’ flag to use pkg-config to find system SQLite library.
- Update the vendored SQLite C library from 3.12.1 to 3.19.3. See the SQLite changelog for details.
- Turned on foreign key constraints #646
- Added new
- Added functions to monitor (status) and control (softHeapLimit) process-wide SQLite memory usage.
- Ensure connection is closed if wrapConnectionWal fails
Compatibility for backend-specific upsert functionality. A lucky contributor could try to add upsert to the sqlite backend now. It would definitely be tricky though because sqlite does not really have this feature. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/418898/sqlite-upsert-not-insert-or-replace/4330694#4330694
- changes for read/write typeclass split
- Upgrade to SQLite 3.12.1 #551
- Upgrade to SQLite 18.104.22.168 #444
Update to persistent 2.2
- Add missing source files #382
- Add log support to persistent-sqlite #381
- Added a
SqliteExceptioninstead of calling
- Turn on write-ahead log #363
WAL=offto your connection string will recover the previous behavior.
Fix rendering of
UTCTime to match SQLite requirements (see issue
FromJSON instance for