The goal of
lens-aeson is to provide traversals and prisms for
the Aeson library’s
Value type, while obeying the
Contributions and bug reports are welcome!
Please feel free to contact me through github or on the #haskell IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
- Generalize the type of
Prism' t ato
Prism t t a b. If you wish to continue to use the less general type, use the newly added
- Add pattern synonyms corresponding to the
- Fix the test suite on 32-bit architectures.
cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-2.0, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
- Fix tests to work against vector-0.11
- Documentation fixes
- No functional changes since 188.8.131.52
- Move lens upper bound to < 5 like the other packages in the family
- Module migrated from lens package to Data.Aeson.Lens
- Broadened dependencies
- Repository initialized