Please refer to the package description on Hackage for more information.
This package provides a Haskell library for working with base16-encoded
data quickly and efficiently, using the
Please report bugs via the GitHub issue tracker.
Master Git repository:
git clone git://github.com/haskell/base16-bytestring.git
This library is written by Bryan O’Sullivan.
- Backwards-compatible support for
bytestring ^>= 0.11(#15)
- Merged omnibus PR doing a variety of things in (#10):
- Improves performance by 3-4x for encode, 4-5x for decode.
decodesignature returning the tuple and actually returns an error message with offset. The signature will now be
ByteString -> Either String ByteString.
- Actually tests using the test vectors defined in the RFC, and uses property tests to ensure invariants hold.
- Adds lenient decoders to the API
-XTrustworthyannotations to the relevant exposed modules
- Rewrites the haddocks to be more up to date and fancy-styled.
- Adds benchmarks to the
.cabalfile so they can be run at toplevel, and make them better.
- Bumps the Cabal version to 1.12
Because of the breadth of this change, we are calling this a new epoch for the
base16-bytestring library. Hence, the version
- Fix some bugs in lazy decoding (#8).
- Changelog not recorded up to this version.