A part of the Cloud Haskell framework
This package implements a process which supervises a set of other processes, referred to as its children.
These child processes can be either workers (i.e., processes that do something useful in your application)
or other supervisors. In this way, supervisors may be used to build a hierarchical process structure
called a supervision tree, which provides a convenient structure for building fault tolerant software.
For detailed information see
* Update dependency bounds.
2015-06-15 Facundo Domínguez <email@example.com> 0.1.3
* Add compatibility with ghc-7.10.
* Fix dependency bounds.
* Added initial GenServer module
* Added Timer Module
* Moved time functions into Time.hs
* Added Async API
* Added GenProcess API (subsumes lower level GenServer API)