Support for computations which consume random values.
0.3.0.2 (30 March 2015)
- Add transformers-compat to allow building with newer mtl
0.3.0.1 (24 November 2014)
- Improve documentation: ranges are exclusive at the upper bound
0.3 (4 September 2014)
- Eta-reduce definition of
- Remove unnecessary
Random aconstraint from types of
Note that a major version bump is required by the PVP since the
liftRandT have changed, but this release
is highly unlikely to break any client code.
0.2.0.1 (24 August 2014)
- Allow building with both transformers-0.3 and 0.4.
0.2 (20 August 2014)
newtypeto a type synonym
- strict variants of
- both lazy and strict variants of
- remove unneeded
0.1.13 (9 February 2014)
- add simple ‘uniform’ function for creating a uniform distribution over a list of values
0.1.12 (30 September 2013)
- add liftRandT and liftRand functions, for lifting explicit generator-passing functions into RandT and Rand, respectively.
0.1.11 (1 August 2013)
- add MonadRandom and MonadSplit instances for IdentityT
- derive MonadReader and MonadWriter instances instead of declaring them explicitly (thanks again to James Koppel)
0.1.10 (16 July 2013)
- add MonadRandom and MonadSplit instances for ContT (thanks to James Koppel for the patch)
0.1.9 (26 April 2013)
- add MonadRandom and MonadSplit instances for MaybeT