This package provides a simple compatibility shim that lets you work with both
cereal with one chunk of serialization code.
Contributions and bug reports are welcome!
Please feel free to contact me through github or on the #haskell IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
Data.Bytes.Putas we now can sometimes infer
cerealbound for 0.5.0.0
- Add instance
- Updated github URLs in the .cabal file.
- We now compile without warnings on GHC 7.10.
- Fixed a serious bug in the semantics of generic
Serial1generation for the recursive case and improved
void0.7 / GHC 7.10
- Lots of new instances
textbound bump to allow 1.1.
- Bumped dependency on
textto support 1.0
- Fixed an issue caused by deserializing illegal maps.
- Fixed issue #7, permitting the doctests to function against bytestring 0.9
- Fixed issue #6 with regards to the test harness performance.
- Fixed the doctests from 0.11.2
binaryversion for issue #5.
- Liberalized containers dependency to allow
containersversions all the way back to 0.3 for stackage purposes
- Switched to <stdint.h> to get more portable size correctness.
- Fixed typo in
cbits/i2d.cthat was causing a linking error.
- Changed all of the byte orders to big-endian by default except for
Int, which are variable sized.
- Added proper support for
lookAheadE, thanks to the return of
Remaining, and removed the
uncheckedLookAheadfunction, as it is no longer supported downstream.
- Added a missing () instance
Serial2and various missing
- Repository initialized