Intended to provide support for the JOSE suite of IETF (draft) standards and the closely related JWT (JSON web token) spec (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-32/).
Both signed and encrypted JWTs are supported, as well as simple JWK format keys.
The library is currently intended to support work on an OpenID Connect implementation and the APIs should not be considered complete, stable or secure for all use cases.
- Remove dependency on
- Minor internal changes to fix build on GHC 7.10.
- Change KeyId type to allow use of a UTCTime string for the identifier.
- Internal crypto fixes to prevent exceptions from external libraries.
- Add JwtEncoding type. Changes API of
- Fix in the code for finding suitable JWKs for encoding/decoding.
doctestflag to cabal file to allow doctests to be disabled.
- Add cprng-aes dependency to doctests to stop test failure on travis and nixos hydra builds.
- Changed use of
Jwttype to represent an encoded JWT.
Payloadtype to allow setting the
ctyheader value correctly for nested JWTs.
- Added an explicit
Unsecuredtype for a decoded JWT, to make it obvious when the content is not signed or encrypted.
- Fixed some bugs in JSON encoding and decoding of EC JWKs.
Changed the signature of
Jwt.encode to take a list of
Jwk rather than a single key. The key will be selected from
the list based on the specified algorithms.
- New support for JWS validation using elliptic curve algorithms.
Jwt.encodefunction which takes a JWK argument, allowing key data (currently the key ID) to be encoded in the token header.