This package provides a Haskell library for working with base64-encoded
data quickly and efficiently, using the
This library is written in pure Haskell, and it’s fast:
250 MB/sec encoding
200 MB/sec strict decoding (per RFC 4648)
100 MB/sec lenient decoding
Please report bugs via the GitHub issue tracker.
Master Git repository:
git clone git://github.com/haskell/base64-bytestring.git
See also http://pvp.haskell.org/faq
joinWithhas been removed (#32)
decodeformerly allowed for padding chars to be interspersed in a valid base64-encoded string. This is now not the case, and it is fully spec-compliant as of #31
- The default behavior for Base64url
decodeis now to support arbitrary padding. If you need strict padded or unpadded decode semantics, use
- Added strict unpadded and padded decode functions for Base64url (#30)
- Added unpadded encode for Base64url (#26).
- Made performance more robust (#27).
- Improved documentation (#23).
- Improved the performance of decodeLenient a bit (#21).
- Fixed a write past allocated memory in joinWith (potential security issue).
0.1.1.0 - 220.127.116.11
- Changelog not recorded for these versions.
- Fixed: wrong encoding table on big-endian systems.
- Fixed: too big indices in encoding table construction.
- Changelog not recorded up to this version.