Used by 54 packages in lts-7.24(full list with versions):
acid-state, auto, aws, bitcoin-payment-channel, bytes, cereal-conduit, cereal-text, cereal-vector, cipher-aes128, clckwrks, clckwrks-plugin-media, clientsession, courier, cql, crypto-api, crypto-api-tests, cryptohash-cryptoapi, data-serializer, dbus, DRBG, eventstore, fb, glabrous, hackage-mirror, happstack-clientsession, happstack-jmacro, haskoin-core, hfsevents, jose-jwt, linear, log-domain, mediabus, mediabus-rtp, messagepack, messagepack-rpc, misfortune, monad-par-extras, murmur3, openpgp-asciiarmor, protobuf, and many more
A binary serialization library, similar to binary, that introduces an isolate primitive for parser isolation, and labeled blocks for better error messages.
- Implement the AMP recommended refactoring for the Functor/Applicative/Monad hierarchy for Get and PutM (thanks to Herbert Valerio Riedel!)
- Unconditionally support GHC generics (thanks to Eric Mertens!)
- Split the GSerialize class in two, to deal with a GHC bug (thanks Austin Seipp!)
- No longer use Enum in the Serialize instance for Bool (thanks Francesco Mazzoli!)
- Re-enable GHC.Generics support which was accidentally removed in 0.5.0.0
- Switch to using the builder provided by the
- Change the encoding of Float and Double with the Serialize class to use the
- Add support for encoding and decoding
- New and improved test suite thanks to Kei Hibino
- Fix two bugs involving the
lookAheadcombinator and partial chunks.