hpio provides support for writing GPIO programs in Haskell. It
includes an embedded DSL for writing platform-independent programs,
along with low-level monads and IO functions which provide direct
access to each supported platform’s native GPIO API.
Currently only the Linux
sysfs GPIO filesystem is supported, but
support for other Unix GPIO platforms is planned.
For details on usage, see the included tutorial module, or the
examples directory in the source distribution.
- Fix project URLs.
No changes; copyright for the project has been assigned to Quixoftic, LLC.
- Fix hlint tests.
- Note GHC 8.0.2 compatibility in cabal file.
- Remove hspec upper bounds.
- Bump directory bounds.
- Support for optparse-applicative 0.13.x.
- Bump hspec bounds.
- Bump QuickCheck bounds.
- Fix Stackage doctests issue (#48).
- Fix sdist problem with test files (#47)