This package includes a thin sqlite3 wrapper based on the direct-sqlite package, as well as the entire C library, so there are no system dependencies.
- Add ‘use-pkgconfig’ flag to use pkg-config to find system SQLite library.
sqlitecbit sources to 3.19.3 from 3.12.1
- Turned on foreign key constraints #646
- Added new
- Added functions to monitor (status) and control (softHeapLimit) process-wide SQLite memory usage.
- Ensure connection is closed if wrapConnectionWal fails
Compatibility for backend-specific upsert functionality. A lucky contributor could try to add upsert to the sqlite backend now. It would definitely be tricky though because sqlite does not really have this feature. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/418898/sqlite-upsert-not-insert-or-replace/4330694#4330694
- changes for read/write typeclass split
- Upgrade to SQLite 3.12.1 #551
- Upgrade to SQLite 188.8.131.52 #444
Update to persistent 2.2
- Add missing source files #382
- Add log support to persistent-sqlite #381
- Added a
SqliteExceptioninstead of calling
- Turn on write-ahead log #363
WAL=offto your connection string will recover the previous behavior.
Fix rendering of
UTCTime to match SQLite requirements (see issue
FromJSON instance for