Module documentation for 0.5
There are no documented modules for this package.
An implementation of the JOSE suite of IETF standards and the closely related JWT (JSON web token) spec (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7519/).
Both signed and encrypted JWTs are supported, as well as simple JWK keys.
A JWT parser is now used to separate parsing and decoding into separaate stages (internal change).
Stricter checking of AES key lengths when looking for a valid JWK to encode/decode an AES-KW JWT.
Add JSON test data to extra-source-files.
Remove test dependency on aeson-qq
- Update cryptonite version to 0.19 to avoid security issues
- Fix broken benchmark code
- Better error message for invalid key length when using AES keywrap
- Add support for AES key wrap in JWEs.
- Support A192GCM and A192CBC-HS384 algorithms.
- Switch to cryptonite library.
Remove dependency on
Minor internal changes to fix build on GHC 7.10.
- Change KeyId type to allow use of a UTCTime string for the identifier.
- Internal crypto fixes to prevent exceptions from external libraries.
Add JwtEncoding type. Changes API of
Fix in the code for finding suitable JWKs for encoding/decoding.
doctestflag to cabal file to allow doctests to be disabled.
Add cprng-aes dependency to doctests to stop test failure on travis and nixos hydra builds.
- Changed use of
Jwttype to represent an encoded JWT.
Payloadtype to allow setting the
ctyheader value correctly for nested JWTs.
- Added an explicit
Unsecuredtype for a decoded JWT, to make it obvious when the content is not signed or encrypted.
- Fixed some bugs in JSON encoding and decoding of EC JWKs.
Changed the signature of
Jwt.encode to take a list of
Jwk rather than a single key. The key will be selected from
the list based on the specified algorithms.
- New support for JWS validation using elliptic curve algorithms.
Jwt.encodefunction which takes a JWK argument, allowing key data (currently the key ID) to be encoded in the token header.