0.9.2 - 2018-06-29
- GHC 8.4 compatibility
- Add Literal instance for ‘Text’
0.9.1 - 2018-01-26
- Droped c2hs usage. Fixes installation on macOS.
- Fix QQ generation. Fixed possible resource free during QQ generation.
0.9.0.2 - 2016-10-23
- Fix build on ghc-8.2.
- Introduce Matcher API.
0.9.0 - 2016-06-20
- Breaking change: Rewrite of the
- Reexport more modules from Language.R.
- Windows support for inline-r and H.
- Partially move away from c2hs internally: too many bugs on Windows.
- Loosen the constraints of a few
0.8.0 - 2016-01-24
- Rewritten R quasiquoter. Compile times now much faster than before for large quasiquotes.
- Assignments are now local by default. Use <<- to assign in global environment.
- vector-0.11 compatibility.
- Included in LTS-5.
- Vectors can now be sliced starting from arbitrary indexes. Slices were previously restricted to 0-based slices.
- Memory tests are now –enable-strict-barrier clean.
- Remove memory leak when allocating new vectors via
0.7.3.0 - 2015-12-08
- Skip R’s own signal handlers during init. They would otherwise interfere with signal delivery e.g. regarding socket conditions.
- stack –nix support.
0.7.2.0 - 2015-11-24
- OS X El Capitan support.
0.7.1.0 - 2015-09-14
- Fix vector copying.
0.7.0.0 - 2015-09-07
- First public release.
Depends on 22 packages: