This package provides the core functionality of the Skylighting project, a Haskell syntax highlighting library with support for KDE XML syntax highlighting descriptions.
For details on how to use this package, see the Haddock documentation and the Skylighting README.
The Haskell code and related files in this package are licensed under the BSD3 license. This package also includes KDE XML syntax definitions which are provided under various licenses; see the XML files for details.
Revision history for skylighting-core
0.7.5 – 2018-12-01
- Added definition for sml (#53).
- Added definition for J (#50).
- Added definition for typescript (#57).
- Fix comments preceded by multiple spaces in bash.xml (#54).
- Add *.txt extension and text/plain mime type to default.xml (#48).
- Add file:/// if we have a Windows path with a drive. Otherwise HXT will take it to be a URI. See jgm/pandoc#4836.
0.7.4 – 2018-10-08
- HTML output: use title instead of data-line-number. data- attributes are not valid HTML 4, and we would like this to work with HTML 4 (e.g. in epub v2). See jgm/pandoc#4920.
- Print FALLTHROUGH in –trace output.
0.7.3 – 2018-08-27
- Add ‘default.xml’ to syntax descriptions.
- Raise base lower bounds to 4.8. Drop support for ghc 7.8.
- Use absolute number for cabal version, as now required.
0.7.2 – 2018-06-08
- Update syntax definitions from upstream.
- Added support for POV-Ray syntax (#46).
- Display line numbers without absolute positioning (David Baynard, #32).
0.7.1 – 2018-03-15
- Fix benchmarks, which previously depended on a module defined in skylighting (#42).
- Export Skylighting.Loader from Skylighting.Core.
- Bump version bound for criterion.
0.7.0.2 – 2018-03-06
- Ensure that regex captures are not overwritten by regexes without captures.
- Fixed bug in subDynamic (#41).
- Added tracing information about rules tried and dynamic regexes, for debugging.
- Fix highlighting for Haskell chars which breaks
-XDataKinds(#40, Artyom Kazak).
0.7.0.1 – 2018-03-03
- Updated changelog.md.
0.7 – 2018-03-03
- Initial release of this library, which includes the core functionality of skylighting, relicensed as BSD3 (Jonathan Daugherty).