This is a simple YAML ('Yet Another Markup Language') processor, used by the Pugs project for handling data serialization; this can be useful for optimization and caching purposes.
This is an interface to the
syck C library for parsing and
dumping YAML data. It lets you transform textual YAML data into an
object of type
YamlNode, and vice versa, fast.
* Change Cabal license field to say MIT.
[Changes for 0.52 - 2014-05-06]
* Add compatibility with base 18.104.22.168 (GHC 7.8.1+)
[Changes for 0.51 - 2013-11-08]
* Port to hashtables package for compatibility with GHC 7.8.
* Switch internal integer hash algorithm to Cuckoo hashing.
Reported by: Henk-Jan van Tuyl
[Changes for 0.50 - 2011-03-19]
* parseYaml and emitYaml now work with Unicode Strings.
Reported by: voker57
[Changes for 0.45 - 2009-05-15]
* Require Cabal 1.2.3+ to work with GHC 6.10 and above.
* Change unsafe ByteString packing to safe packing to avoid memory corruption.
Contributed by: Nicolas Pouillard
[Changes for 0.44 - 2008-06-21]
* Tested against GHC-6.8.3; added the Pugs category; no functional changes.
[Changes for 0.43 - 2008-06-21]
* Properly documented the language extensions we use in the .cabal file.
* No longer compiles with -O2 as Cabal automatically adds -O anyway.
[Changes for 0.41 - 2008-02-19]
* Update the ByteString function calls for the ByteStrings packaged
with GHC 6.8.2 (and up).
Improve Cabal metadata.
Contributed by: Gwern Branwen
[Changes for 0.4 - 2007-06-16]
* Add Haddock documentations; no functional changes.
Contributed by: Jaap Weel
[Changes for 0.3 - 2007-05-21]
* First working Hackage release: Unbreak the build by adding
Requested by: Bryan O'Sullivan