Module documentation for 220.127.116.11
Haskell Image Processing Library
Haskell Image Processing (HIP) Library
Install HIP using
$ cabal update && cabal install hip
$ stack install hip
In order to be able to view images in GHCi an external image viewer is used. You can use any viewer that accepts a filename as an argument, and by default, image viewer specified by the OS is used.
- Fixed FFT performace issue
- Reduced JuicyPixels module compile time and introduced conversion functions.
Filterand implemented few filters:
Seqformat wrapper for sequence of images (eg. animated GIFs)
Storableinstance for some Pixel types.
- Fixed reading/writing animated GIFs. Added a detailed example to documentation.
- Improved encoding/decoding of images.
- Improved coversion between
- Significantly improved convolution performance.
- Improved exchanging representation between images, by removing
Exchangableclass, but keeping
exchangefunction usage unchaged, thus it should be backwards compatible up to a type signature.
- Created general
- Brought back
Graycolor space to be
X, in order to reflect it’s generality
Renamed few core functions:
downsamplefunctions are now a lot more general.
- Fixed the ability to construct complex images by installing
- Made it possible to write complex images by concatenating real and imaginary part together.
- Fixed writing images in other representation than
Major rewrite, with most of functionality is still backwards compatible, but with a some extra features.
- Storable Repa and Vector representations through generic implementations
ColorSpaceis more general allowing for non polymorphic Pixel types
Elevatorworks on base types rather than on pixels
- Conversions from JuicyPixels and NetPbm is done through casting a Vector rather than through an explicit conversion.
Major API changes:
RPRepa representations into
VSStorable Vector representationas well as
RPSStorable Repa representations.
- Significantly simplified interface:
MutableArrayclasses in favor of
- Rewrite of Repa image representations. Removed
- Introduced function
Interpolationin a way that border resolution is supplied separatly from the method.
- Introduced function
- Added a better test suite. Improved coverage.
- Fixed a bug with border resolution strategy
- Added better error messaging for border checks.
- Backwards compatibility with GHC 7.8
- GHC 8 support.
- Improved IO:
- OS default image viewer is used for displaying images with ability to use a custom one.
- Histogram plotting is done using diagrams instead of cairo backend, significantly simplifying installation
- Changed the way image displaying works. Now
displayImagefunction will try to automatically detect the default external viewer program.
- Renamed module
Graphics.Image.IO.Formats, so it reflects the purpose slightly better.
- Added support of “vector>=0.11.0.0”
- Fixed writing
- Made it compatible with GHC >= 7.4 (#1)
- Added histogram plotting using Charts