A Kafka client for Haskell.
Supports Kafka 0.8.x and up (including 0.10.x).
The protocol module is stable (the only changes will be to support changes in the Kafka protocol). The API is functional but subject to change.
Some of the known limitations.
- Does not yet support Snappy compression
- Does not yet support consumer groups
- Bump network upper bounds
- Bump lens upper bounds
- Switch to hpack
- Add sane GHC compile options
- Add Generic deriving to all types
- Add GZip compression support (thanks to Pavel Kučera @pavelkucera)
- New maintainer
- Bump dependency bounds