Turn protocol buffer files (.proto) into Haskell files (.hs) which can be used with the proto-lens package. The library component of this package contains compiler code (namely Data.ProtoLens.Compiler.*) that is not guaranteed to have stable APIs.
Don't camel-case message names. This reverts behavior which was added in v0.2.2.0.
Bump the dependency for
Fix the case where types/constructors of oneofs overlap with those of submessages or subenums, by appending
"'"to the former when required.
- Bump the dependency on
- Bump the dependency for
- Improve the semantics of oneof fields, and add a lens to access the underlying sum type.
- Generate Ord instances for all exported datatypes.
- Print a better error message when missing
- Expose message names to support
- CamelCase the names of Haskell message types.
v0.2.1.0 and older