Turn protocol buffer files (.proto) into Haskell files (.hs) which can be used with the proto-lens package. The library component of this package contains compiler code (namely Data.ProtoLens.Compiler.*) is not guaranteed to have stable APIs.'
- Remove support for
- Use a
.cabalfile that's auto-generated from
- Separate types into their own module, apart from field lenses.
- Improve readability of
- Add support for tracking unknown fields. (#129)
- Don't generate Haskell modules if they won't be used. (#126)
- Bundle enum pattern synonyms exports with their type. (#136)
- Split the
Messageclass into separate methods. (#139)
- Refactor the `FieldDescriptorType. (#147)
- Add a case to proto3 enums for unknown values. (#137)
- Track consolidation of
- Generate service definitions using promoted datatypes. (#154)
- Generate prisms for
oneofmessage fields. (#160)
- Build with
- Add Haddock comments to fields. (#172)
- Don't unnecessarily touch files. (#177)
Don't camel-case message names. This reverts behavior which was added in v0.2.2.0.
Bump the dependency for
Fix the case where types/constructors of oneofs overlap with those of submessages or subenums, by appending
"'"to the former when required.
- Bump the dependency on
- Bump the dependency for
- Improve the semantics of oneof fields, and add a lens to access the underlying sum type.
- Generate Ord instances for all exported datatypes.
- Print a better error message when missing
- Expose message names to support
- CamelCase the names of Haskell message types.
v0.2.1.0 and older