Reading/Writing OPB/WBO files used in pseudo boolean competition https://github.com/msakai/pseudo-boolean
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.6.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
- include #mincost=, #maxcost=, #sumcost= in the hint line of WBO files
- support megaparsec-5.*
- add Megaparsec-based parsers
- relax the grammer of OPB/WBO files to allow ommitng spaces at the end of weighted terms.
- relax the grammer of OPB/WBO files to allow various use of space characters.
- parse* functions fails if the parser does not consume all of the inputs
- generate ‘#product=’, ‘sizeproduct=’ and ‘#soft=’ in header line of OPB/WBO files
- sort literals in a non-linear term when generating OPB/WBO files