Maintained by email@example.com
Module documentation for 0.4.1
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Revision history for sv-core
0.4.1 – 2019-04-02
displayErrors, which pretty prints
dieOnError, which calls
exitFailurein the case of
0.4 – 2019-01-14
- Use attoparsec for decoding in
double, which is faster and more accurate
doubleis now better in both speed and accuracy.
doubleFast, a fast and correct way to render doubles. The only downside is that it does not satisfy a round-trip property with any decoder.
0.3.1 – 2019-01-04
0.3 – 2018-09-26
- Re-release 0.2.2 as 0.3 due to a change in error messages that broke sv’s tests
0.2.2 – 2018-08-23
rationalcan be more accurate than
doublebut is slower.
0.2.1 – 2018-08-10
- Add column-name-based encoding. NameEncode, NameEncode’, and related functions
0.2 – 2018-07-25
- Add column-name-based decoding NameDecode, NameDecode’, and associated functions such as ‘column’.
- Add some extra constructors to DecodeError for new errors
0.1 – 2018-07-19
- Split off from sv-0.1
Depends on 22 packages(full list with versions):