Bindings for secp256k1 http://github.com/haskoin/secp256k1-haskell#readme
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Reuse context aggressively.
- Generate context in a single thread.
- Update Cabal and package version.
- Return meaningful error upon encountering weird ret status from upstream code.
- Test parallel signature creation and verification.
- Hide tweak negation behind a flag for compatibilidy with Debian 9.
- Correct code that was not compiling with some flags enabled.
- Do not depend on hardcoded DER signatures in tests.
- Support for ECDH APIs.
- Support for Schnorr APIs.
- Enabling key recovery APIs need a flag.
- Add missing
NFDatainstances for some types.
NFDatainstances for all types.
pkgconfigfor C library dependency.
- Flag for ECDH bindings.
- Constrain imports to avoid clashes with a QuickCheck function.
- Hashable instances for various types.
- Separate dependencies between library and tests.
hspecdefault to prevent problems with Nix.
- Dependency to
- Update changelog to reflect name and version change.
- Update to LTS Haskell 12.9.
- Name of package change from
secp256k1-haskellto avoid Nix conflicts.