|Version on this page:||0.5.3|
|LTS Haskell 20.15:||0.5.7|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-23:||0.5.7|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.5.7|
Maintained by Phil de Joux
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.5.3
Depends on 16 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 1 package in lts-18.28(full list with versions):
Use hpack phrasing in dhall to write cabal files.
There are two main reasons why you'd use hpack-dhall, convenience and safety.
Get the convenience of hpack. Don't bother to state what can be inferred or defaulted, easing the burden of completing a package description by hand. For example `other-modules` can be inferred by taking the set difference between modules on disk and the set of `exposed-modules`.
Get the safety of dhall's programmable configuration: typed fields, safe imports and functions.
The latest version of this changelog.
0.5.3 - Rewrite the README
- Rewrite the README, making it shorter and splitting some details about more uses and building into separate docs.
hpack >= 0.34.4:
$ dhall-hpack-cabal --version -dhall-hpack-cabal-0.5.2 -hpack-0.34.2 +dhall-hpack-cabal-0.5.3 +hpack-0.34.4
base >= 4.13, implying
GHC >= 8.8.4.
- Test with GHC
- Add files for different stack GHC versions.
$ stack build --stack-yaml=stack/stack-8.8.4.yaml $ stack build --stack-yaml=stack/stack-8.10.4.yaml $ stack build --stack-yaml=stack/stack-9.0.1.yaml
- Remove the travis script and update github scripts with:
- - uses: actions/setup-haskell@v1 + - uses: haskell/actions/setup@v1 - - uses: actions/cache@v1 + - uses: actions/cache@v2
- Remove stale nix-related files.
0.5.2 - Consistent Golden Tests
- Use explicit dependencies to achieve consistent golden tests in all but stack-8.6.3.yaml.
0.5.1 - Minor, bump in hpack version
- Regenerate golden files for the bump in hpack’s version:
---- This file has been generated from package.yaml by hpack version 0.31.0. ++-- This file has been generated from package.yaml by hpack version 0.31.1.
0.5.0 - Sorted Fields Pretty Printing
- Sort fields when pretty printing JSON and YAML.
- Add real world golden tests, using stack and hpack packages.
0.4.0 - Split Executables
- Add licence and copyright.
- Rename hpack-dhall to dhall-hpack-cabal.
- Add dhall-hpack-* executables for showing dhall, json and yaml.