Authentication for Yesod.
|Version on this page:||1.4.6|
|LTS Haskell 20.23:||188.8.131.52|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-05-31:||184.108.40.206|
|Latest on Hackage:||220.127.116.11|
Maintained by Michael Snoyman
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 1.4.6
Depends on 40 packages(full list with versions):
aeson, authenticate, base, base16-bytestring, base64-bytestring, binary, blaze-builder, blaze-html, blaze-markup, byteable, bytestring, conduit, conduit-extra, containers, cryptohash, data-default, email-validate, file-embed, http-client, http-conduit, http-types, lifted-base, mime-mail, network-uri, nonce, persistent, persistent-template, random, resourcet, safe, shakespeare, template-haskell, text, time, transformers, unordered-containers, wai, yesod-core, yesod-form, yesod-persistent
Used by 6 packages in lts-2.22(full list with versions):
This package provides a pluggable mechanism for allowing users to authenticate with your site. It comes with a number of common plugins, such as OpenID, BrowserID (a.k.a., Mozilla Persona), and email. Other packages are available from Hackage as well. If you’ve written such an add-on, please notify me so that it can be added to this description.
- yesod-auth-account: An account authentication plugin for Yesod
- yesod-auth-hashdb: The HashDB module previously packaged in yesod-auth, now with stronger, but compatible, security.
- yesod-auth-bcrypt: An alternative to the HashDB module.
- Use nonce package to generate verification keys and CSRF tokens #1011
- Adds export of email verify route #980
- Add AuthenticationResult and authenticate function #959
- Added means to fetch user’s Google profile #936
onLogoutbefore session cleaning #923
Updated french translation of Yesod.Auth.Message. #904
Dutch translation added.