All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Bump version and LTS Haskell.
- Update dependencies.
- Remove all use of CPP.
- Depend on base16 instead of the old base16-bytestring package.
- Target ghc-9.0.1 compiler.
- Do not crash on bytestrings that are backed by null C pointers.
- Include version boundaries and other changes submitted by Emily Pillmore.
- Remove fragile ForeignPtr implementation in favor of just storing ByteStrings.
- Reuse memory instead of copying when possible.
- Use unsafe calls in FFI.
- Compiles with all flags now.
- Script to compile with all flags.
- Remove ECDH support.
- Remove Schnorr support.
- Remove Recovery support.
- Reuse context aggressively.
- Generate context in a single thread.
- Memory deallocation bug.
- Update Cabal and package version.
- Return meaningful error upon encountering weird ret status from upstream code.
- Test parallel signature creation and verification.
- Hide tweak negation behind a flag for compatibilidy with Debian 9.
- Correct code that was not compiling with some flags enabled.
- Do not depend on hardcoded DER signatures in tests.
- Support for ECDH APIs.
- Support for Schnorr APIs.
- Enabling key recovery APIs need a flag.
- Add missing
NFDatainstances for some types.
NFDatainstances for all types.
pkgconfigfor C library dependency.
- Flag for ECDH bindings.
- Constrain imports to avoid clashes with a QuickCheck function.
- Hashable instances for various types.
- Separate dependencies between library and tests.
hspecdefault to prevent problems with Nix.
- Dependency to
- Update changelog to reflect name and version change.
- Update to LTS Haskell 12.9.
- Name of package change from
secp256k1-haskellto avoid Nix conflicts.