Module documentation for 1.4.11
This package provides a pluggable mechanism for allowing users to authenticate with your site. It comes with a number of common plugins, such as OpenID, BrowserID (a.k.a., Mozilla Persona), and email. Other packages are available from Hackage as well. If you’ve written such an add-on, please notify me so that it can be added to this description.
- Expose defaultLoginHandler
- GoogleEmail2: proper error message when permission denied
- add a runHttpRequest function for handling HTTP errors
- Use nonce package to generate verification keys and CSRF tokens #1011
- Adds export of email verify route #980
- Add AuthenticationResult and authenticate function #959
- Added means to fetch user’s Google profile #936
onLogoutbefore session cleaning #923
Dutch translation added.